Thank you for your interest in the Pennsylvania Society of Tax & Accounting Professionals’ scholarship! The PSTAP will award three scholarships for the 2017-2018 academic year. The Robert T. Zaleski Memorial Scholarship will be awarded in the amount of $2,000.00 and two additional scholarships will be awarded in the amount of $1,000.00 each.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be an undergraduate student, enrolled full-time at a Pennsylvania college or university and must have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours.
- Applicant must be a declared Accounting Major.
- Applicant must have a minimum overall GPA of 3.0.
- Scholarships are given on a competitive basis to applicants who best satisfy the requirement of high academic merit. Leadership potential, extra-curricular activities and financial need may also be considered in determining the award recipients.
- Scholarships are awarded in September and are to be used to offset the cost of the applicant’s education and related expenses. Scholarship money will be dually made payable to the student and the student’s college or university. Awards can be used for tuition, housing, books or related expenses.
How To Apply
Please download the application (2017-2018 scholarship), fill it out and return by June 1, 2017 to PSTAP Executive Office, 20 Erford Road, Ste. 200A, Lemoyne, PA 17043.
Free Student Memberships – Join Now
If you have any questions regarding scholarships or memberships, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free at 1-800-270-3352.