Thank you for your interest in the Pennsylvania Society of Tax & Accounting Professionals’ scholarship! The PSTAP will award three scholarships for the 2021-2022 academic year. The Robert T. Zaleski Memorial Scholarship will be awarded in the amount of $3,000.00 and two additional scholarships will be awarded in the amount of $2,000.00 each.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be an undergraduate student, enrolled full-time at a Pennsylvania college or university and must have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours.
- Applicant must be a declared Accounting Major.
- Applicant must have a minimum overall GPA of 3.0.
- Scholarships are given on a competitive basis to applicants who best satisfy the requirement of high academic merit. Leadership potential, extra-curricular activities and financial need may also be considered in determining the award recipients.
- Scholarships are awarded in September and are to be used to offset the cost of the applicant’s education and related expenses. Scholarship money will be dually made payable to the student and the student’s college or university. Awards can be used for tuition, housing, books or related expenses.
How To Apply
To download the 2021-2022 Scholarship Application, ‘right click’ on the link and choose ‘Save Link As’ to save it to your computer. You may fill in the form, print it, and return by September 1, 2021 to PSTAP Executive Office, 20 Erford Road, Ste. 200A, Lemoyne, PA 17043.
Free Student Memberships – Join Now
If you have any questions regarding scholarships or memberships, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free at 1-800-270-3352.
In order to help our business students succeed, AffordableCollegesOnline.org has published a series of open-use guides to business management degrees. These guides are designed as freely referenceable resources for some of the major’s most fundamental components, including expenses, program types, and job outlook. It’s our goal to reach as many of our students as possible with this beneficial information.
Business Management Fundamentals Series
Programs Overview – https://www.affordablecollegesonline.org/degrees/business-management-programs/