SAVE THE DATE!
Plans are underway for the 2017 Western Pennsylvania Working Together Conference to be held on September 28, 2017 at the Regional Learning Alliance in Cranberry Township. Registration will open on Monday, April 17th. A link to the registration website will be provided once available.
The Working Together Conference is a joint effort of Internal Revenue Service, PA Department of Revenue, and Pennsylvania practitioner organizations. This unique event provides an opportunity for Western PA tax professionals to hear expert panels of practitioner and government representatives discuss the latest developments in:
- IRS SB/SE Field & Office Examination Programs
- IRS Collection Programs
- Emerging areas of compliance and practitioner due diligence responsibilities
- IRS “Hot Issues” such as tax related identity theft and expanding online resources
- PA Department of Revenue panel discussing PA tax programs & procedures.
- Legislative changes to tax laws and procedures
We expect the 2017 Western PA Working Together Conference to sell out. We hope you can attend!