Plans are underway for the 2018 Western Pennsylvania Working Together Conference to be held on September 27, 2018 at the Regional Learning Alliance in Cranberry Township. Registration will open on Monday, June 25th. A link to the registration website is provided here .
The Working Together Conference is a joint effort of the Internal Revenue Service, PA Department of Revenue, and Pennsylvania practitioner organizations, including, PA Institute of Certified Public Accountants, PA/National Association of Tax Professionals, PA Society of Enrolled Agents, and the PA Society of Tax and Accounting Professionals. This unique event provides an opportunity for Western PA tax professionals to hear expert panels of practitioner and government representatives discuss the latest developments in:
- IRS SB/SE Field & Office Examination Programs
- IRS Collection Programs
- Emerging areas of compliance and practitioner due diligence responsibilities
- IRS “Hot Issues” such as tax related identity theft and expanding online resources
- PA Department of Revenue panel discussing PA tax programs & procedures.
- Legislative changes to tax laws and procedures
- And much more!!
We expect the 2018 Western PA Working Together Conference to sell out. We hope you can attend!